Australia China Emerging Leaders Summit (ACYA)
From Thursday 15th to Sunday 18th July 2021, Adelaide and Chengdu will play host to our first hybrid ACELS, bringing together Australian and Chinese delegates in South Australia and the Sichuan province.
We are pleased to announce that delegate applications for ACELS 13 are now open!
Apply before 11.59pm CST, Sunday, 13th June, 2021.
What is ACELS 13?
The Australia-China Emerging Leaders’ Summit (ACELS) is ACYA’s signature event, uniting and enriching a new generation of Australia-China literate leaders.
ACELS 13 will be held over four days, bringing together 90 delegates to discuss highly topical issues in the Australia-China space. Under the theme of ‘Bridging the Gap’, participants will undertake an intensive four-day program of professional and personal development, ultimately fostering a deeper understanding of our two nations and genuine people-to-people connections. This includes engagement with business, diplomatic, academic leaders, a variety of panels, workshops, and seminars, and – of course – an array of cultural and social events.
Who is eligible to attend?
We are looking for delegates who are:
- Between the ages of 18 and 30;
- Currently an undergraduate or postgraduate student, or a young professional
- Able to demonstrate a keen interest in the relationship between Australia and China, whether it be culturally, professional or both.
- Please note previous involvement with ACYA is not a prerequisite to attend ACELS 13.
What is the application process?
To attend ACELS 13 delegates must successfully complete the following steps:
- Fill out and submit the application form before 11.59pm CST, Sunday, 13th June, 2021;
- If accepted, delegates must then pay the Delegate Fee; and
- Closer to the date of the Summit, delegates will also fill out a form to provide further details so we can make sure your experience is as smooth as possible.