- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019, 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Location: Hub Central, The University of Adelaide
The University of Adelaide will be celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival on the eve of the OzAsia Moon Lantern Parade with "Renao Street (热闹街)", a free community event in Hub Central from midday to 5:00 pm.
- Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2019, 12:00 pm - 11:59 pm
- Location: Convention Centre Lawns, Adelaide Riverbank, Adelaide
Popping up on the Adelaide Riverbank from Saturday 19th October, Lucky Dumpling Market is back this year with New Chinese Cultural Workshop – Lantern Making, with two sessions presented by the Confucius Institute.
- Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2019, 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Location: Elder Park, Adelaide
Get ready for an afternoon and evening of fun for the whole family! Moon Lantern Parade is back in 2019. The Confucius Institute is going to bring you some free materials to help you craft your own special hand-held lanterns! Bring a picnic rug and enjoy your time with making your own lantern with live music and amazing performances.
- Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2019, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Location: Elder Hall, The University of Adelaide
Sink into a live Chinese music concert, immerse in Chinese cultural history and explore all kinds of traditional Chinese instruments. This interactive incursion captures the hidden treasures of Chinese history, and showcasing a beautiful fusion of western and traditional Chinese music.