- Date: Tue, 5, 10:30 am - Wed, 6 Oct 2021, 11:30 am
- Location: Confucius Institute, Level 4 Kenneth Wills Building, The University of Adelaide
These school holidays, we will be hosting two FREE workshops validated by CUA. This is a great opportunity to be introduced to a broad overview of Chinese painting and Taichi in an encouraging and fun atmosphere.
- Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021, 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Location: Norwood Concert Hall
Fantastic free event featuring Cantonese Opera, Beijing Opera, Kung Fu, Taichi, Multicultural Dance, and other live musical performances...
- Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020, 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Location: Zoom
To help celebrate UN Chinese Language Day, which is designed to promote multilingualism and cultural diversity around the globe, the Confucius Institute at the University of Adelaide is holding a live online Taichi lesson via Zoom.
Taichi (太极) is a traditional style of Chinese Kungfu, best known for its many health benefits and contributing to one's overall wellbeing.