Chinese Language Teachers Association of South Australia
The Confucius Institute proudly supports the activities of the CLTASA in their work to serve Chinese teachers and Chinese teaching in South Australia.
The CLTASA has a long history in South Australia. It has been making a lasting contribution to Chinese teaching in South Australia and to the professional training and development of our Chinese teachers.
The Objectives of the CLTASA are to Serve Chinese teaching and serve Chinese language teachers.
In 2011 CLTASA planned activities include:
- Professional training and development workshops for Chinese language teachers from both primary and secondary schools;
- Term 1: 4 March, 2011 (Friday) Planning, Moderation and Networking
- Term 2: 10 June, 2011 (Friday) Strategies for Raising Primary Chinese Learning Outcomes
- Chinese Teachers State conference;
- Term 3: 20 August, 2011 (Saturday) State Conference and AGM (tbc)
- Chinese Language Awards for SA primary and secondary school students
- Term 4: 18 or 25 November, 2011 (tbc)
- CLTASA Newsletters; 1 issue/ term
- Passing on information to all Chinese teachers regarding PD, Employment and Scholarship.
For more information about the CLTASA, please contact the President, Ms Liu Fang, GPO Box 10261, Adelaide S.A. 5000.
NewsletterThe CLTASA posts a newsletter each term, detailing its events and activities.