If you want to find out more about learning Chinese or studying in China, then you have come to the right place!
Learning Chinese is one of the most rewarding things you can do. With Chinese, you can:
- Speak a language spoken by around one fifth of the world's population
- Be in the best position to ride the rising tide of China's growing economic strength
- Get around, live and work in cities like Shanghai and Beijing - some of the most exciting and vibrant in the world
- Have the time of your life studying Chinese in China
- Give your career a boost
- Travel off the beaten track to some of the most beautiful regions of the world
On these pages you will find out more about how you can learn Chinese at the Confucius Institute and the University of Adelaide and at schools in South Australia.
If you are studying Chinese at the University of Adelaide Chinese there are many opportunities to study in China. Read our NEW brochure for more information.
And once you have learnt Chinese, you'll want to make sure your efforts are recognised by taking the Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (HSK), the only internationally recognised test of Chinese ability.